Not me, but BC ( before Christ) I smoked dope with several. One, in Texas, 1974, fought with, bludgeoned his dad to death( dad wanted to have him committed) with a 4pd hammer, then cut his genitals off. Never recovered those. He got 99yrs. In Germany, 1973,several guys in the next company (we all hung out after hours, listening to music and smoking Hashish, dropping Acid or snorting Crystal, drinking. They murdered (stabbed/beat) a German dope dealer and stole his dope/money, threw him in a dumpster, then went to meet another dealer out of town ( our training area, woods,) they beat him, drug him behind the car awhile until dead. They got scared, so they gang raped an American girl in town as an "alibi" ( I guess they thought rape was a lesser penalty) they told their Section Chief and they all went "back" to the training area to "see if the guy was really dead" and Polizei was waiting on them. The "very next day" they were sent to Mannheim prison, don't know how long. The innocent but "dragging his feet on calling/reporting crime to Polizei" Section Chief went too! Worked with a few ex-cons who had murdered. So..a "murderer" could be the guy next to you on the train, behind the counter of Bass Pro Shop.

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 07/28/21.