I had something in octoberish 2019. coughing worse than any I ever experienced before. Not productive cough, dry and basically if it started it wouldnt stop til i gagged or got light headed. That lasted for like two months.

End of sept 2020 one sunday after church had a sinus headache. Monday woke up full of snot, hot shower loosened it up and made me feel better. Tues was little better and weds felt almost back to normal. Came home weds for lunch and the doritos tasted like someone licked all the seasoning off of them. Then tried a peppermint stick and couldnt taste it. Tested my sniffer on a botle of tinks 69 and couldnt smell it. Got tested and came back positive that fri. Taste came back that sunday along with smell. I felt a little less energy for a few days and i got pretty winded just walking 100yds to the mailbox and back. Kept me from going elk hunting in CO though. I was scared if I was getting winded in SC that CO mountains might be tough. I feel fine now and no known lingering effects.