Originally Posted by Dale K
I'm a blood donor. Sometime between July 2020 (neg for antibodies) and January 2021 (positive for antibodies), I had covid. My best guess is that what I thought was my usual sinus infection (lots or green/yellow crud from the nose) was actually covid. I didn't lose taste or smell, temp was normal, no shortness of breath. My appetite was off for a few days and I lost about 5 lbs. but that was it. That was early November but ???

Dale

Does not sound like covid to me based on my experience & what others have shared. (due to very productive cold symptoms) were you tested?

I had come down with covid early last December after being exposed by a close friend after his fathers funeral. Friend stoped over for a few hours on a weekend I was not to concerned as I new his wife & daughter had it months earlier. Was sure he must have had it also, just no symptoms, right. - No!

He texted me a few days later sharing he had just tested positive after loosing his sense of taste no other symptoms for him. For me, it was about a week later I was dealing w a head ache and a raspy burning sensation in my lungs. Went in and sure enough tested positive. Did the quarantine thing for a little over 10 days. early on i felt a numb burning sensation on my tounge for a couple days. I gargled a number of times w a mouth wash and did get relief in terms of the numb burning sensation on my tounge. Never did notice a loss of my sense of taste or smell. My poop always has & still does stink.

My lung capacity was impacted in a huge way & I expect my breathing capacity may still be somewhat compromised.

Just getting over Walking pneumonia & when this first came on I was compelled to get tested just to be sure. My lungs initially felt a lot like when I had covid 19. Test came back negative.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 07/31/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19