Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by JeffP
Did you know what PM meant in this thread?

Do I need to know in order to purchase ownership in the companies that I listed?

Do you think that I want to think like you?

AAPL = Apple
GOOGL = Alphabet class A shares
SAFM = Sanderson Farms
BX = Blackstone

Again PM is the stock symbol for Phillip Morris International

PM

But then I see the world more like Warren Buffet than most people do.

Warren Buffet sees the world as a Dictator. He has made a lot of people a lot of money no doubt, but none more so then himself. His investment strategies are not without flaws. His main principles are very basic. Basic usually works continuously, but never the most efficient and effective. The thing with Buffet is nobody points out his mistakes or flaws. Something that comes with a proven track record. Even if your records aren't spectacular.

But Buffet will still be viable after the next market crash when crypto vanishes and the government blames crypto for the crash and starts investigations that ban crypto completely.

My point on Buffet has zero to do with Crypto.

Crypto is Global so it would take every Government to topple it. Not going to happen. Crypto is the way of the future like it or not. Like PM's made way to currency! You have a choice to invest or not into any type of investments you so see fit. I am not selling anyone anything. When we get stuck in the past, we die a cruel death, but it is a choice. I hate many things about the advancements in our lifetime, but you either adapt or get run over............

LOL I bet you were one of the people to bet the house on coinbase that has been falling since it's IPO. Crypto is not the future, it is also not the present or past. But don't be sad Madoff suckered better people than you The future is quantum encrypted wireless computing, but you enjoy your fake coins while you can

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/03/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN