Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Otter
My sibs and I inherited a small amount of silver when our parents passed. No gold except jewelry. The only PM I have "invested" in is Pb . . . and I will give it up one 500 gr ingot at a time . . . roughly 10,000 of them.

Silver is only a precious metal in certain colonial coins and the silver eagles being sold on TV are worth their weight in silver at the moment and perhaps a dollar more if you can find a sucker dumb enough. Pb is lead by the way, if it was precious my tackle box would be in a vault

Silver has millions of applications, It's value will remain as long as society remains.

LOL silver is currently 82 cents per gram to gold's $58.29 per gram.

That isn't the point. Nobody was talking about price. It's about the value/need/desire for an item. Silver will always have a demand. Gold will too they are both used extensively in electronics.

Silver is not however a precious metal and it's price is far too stable to make any money off of it, in fact if it were valuable no one would want to sell it, yet the opposite is true

You are looking at it with blind eyes. There are plenty of people (not me being one) that have made plenty of money off of Silver. As there are more then a few ways to invest in PM's!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.