Hi. I was strolling around shopping while waitin’ on Granny to get her big toe worked on. I noticed a 33% percent off close out price on a Tasco binoculars and riflescope combo pack. I’ve been looking for a new scope and couldn’t seem to find one I like. By golly gee willipers , I think found one for my new .450 T-Rex Creedmoor. It kicks a smidge more than a 22 Hornet AI so robustness and quality counts. (BlackBart thought I was referring to his old lady when he saw Robust LMAO) .

But more on this nice tasco scope . I threw the binoculars away that came in the blister pack because I want my hunting gear to be as light as possible. The glass is crystal clear like Leupold. Every time I click an adjustment it only makes one clicking sound so tracking and RTZ should be great. The power adjustment ring moves whichever way I push it so good to go there. Also things get bigger or smaller in the FOV depending which way you turn the power ring. My grizzly bear hunt should go off perfectly now that I found this scope.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES