you scope snobs say what you will, but I've had plenty of Tascos over the decades, and for the price of them, they were a bargain and did the job just fine...
and even held up just fine under hard kicking rifles. I think not having the greatest eye sight is a blessing when it comes to scopes....for my eyes I could see out of them just as well as scopes costing a whole lot more .. Given a lot of them away to people who were in need, but in the long run, I wasn't out much money anyway.

I've always thought it was kind of ridiculous, on how much people brag on how much they spend on their equipment, with evidently the hopes that people will think they are better shooters with more skill. In most instances I see just the opposite. They are really only impressing themselves and the others who have the same frame of mind...

Kinda another instance or example of people who are trying to over compensate for some defect they don't want others to see..

I haven't seen it all, but I've seen a lot in my life time, and I'd bet many one in 10 can actually put the features on an upscale priced scope to use.. Certainly see it at my local range....thousand dollar scope or more and have no idea how to even zero it... and then leave the turrents set where ever they were when they finally hit a target ( sort of) at 100 yds....

a guy who knows how to use his Tasco is better than a guy who doesn't have a clue on how to utilize his Nightforce.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez