Originally Posted by LFC
True story.

When I shot 600 yard at my gun club there was a man and his son from Arkansas that came to our open shoots...both sported rifles they barreled themselves topped with Tasco target scopes that they had the power bumped up on....if they didn't win they were always in the top running....didn't make me go looking for a Tasco.

The early Tasco World Class TS series scopes are very good scopes. Pretty decent optics and they track great. They were available in 6-24×44, 8-32×44 and fixed 24×44 and 36×44. Most were gloss finished though some of the later ones were available in matte finished.

The World Class Plus series had a 24X and a 36X in 50mm and have the parallax adjustment on the rear of the scope tube where the power ring would normally be.

I have several, one being an ironball test scope that goes on any new rifle for initial range work as well as being used to diagnose possible scope issues on other rifles. That scope has identified quite a few issues with other scopes on other people's rigs.

Good shootin' -Al

Forbidden Zoner