Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's for the chillrens.

We're gonna need some coal for ball'z stocking this Christmas

Thanks man.

Who doesn't appreciate a good Campfire Assassination Thread dovetailed into a Save the Chillrens Thread. What's next, puppies? LOL

Serious reply:

I wasn't around posting during the coronapocalypse. I was working a lot, on call a lot, got quarantined twice, stressed the fuuck outta my family both times, even more than they were with me doing TEEs on covid patients daily.

I had to act calm and professional with co workers who basically refused to do aerosolizing procedures or even go into covid patient's rooms to give Definity.

I got and accepted a position that allowed me to finally capitalize on 24 years of ICU/ER/procedure experience, and get the fuuck out of that environment. I love the job, love the (lack of) commute, and love not dealing with co-workers.

So, if you consider me saying "oh hell no," and relentlessly exposing Toot for the lying POS he is "assassination," after his pathetic, scared ass (see his own posts from last April, don't take my word fire it) started calling me a coward and making allegations and statements that I can easily prove false, well, you sir can choke on a bag of Richards.

Oh, and GFY