So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

Toot has proven that he wants no part of backing up his lies:

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.

But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY