Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Remsen
Sorry for the slow response to the Jew Signal, I was at temple for Rosh Hashana and visiting my mom today. And I now am in possession of a few pounds of Alabama pork that will be traveling from the SF area to Montana tomorrow, all destine for the Hi Line.

While I generally have disdain for rules of any sort, I have a strong sense of self preservation and avoid doing anything that would get me disbarred (in Montana...if I get disbarred in CA or NY, good). I would be happy to act as the escrow agent for proof of the matters being discussed whilst keeping all such information confidential. So if proof consists of, say, a pay stub, I would confirm whether the pay stub is from a specified employer and indicative of a base salary in excess of $100k/year, but I would not provide information like who the employer is or the specific amount of the paycheck.

One time offer, though, as hunting season will soon begin and I will probably be at the cabin, drunk, a lot in October and November.

It's easier than that, a form SF-50 is a .gov HR form. If I was promoted, it would have that I was promoted, effective date, and old and new salary.

No laughing at the salary, my wife's the CPA who brings home the bacon, I'm making the "fun" money. An LES would have salary, but not prove a promotion.

I don't care about employer, just keeping my address and SSN private.

You're apparently wasting your time. Toot has folded up like a worn out lawn chair.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.