Sorry for the slow response to the Jew Signal, I was at temple for Rosh Hashana and visiting my mom today. And I now am in possession of a few pounds of Alabama pork that will be traveling from the SF area to Montana tomorrow, all destine for the Hi Line.

While I generally have disdain for rules of any sort, I have a strong sense of self preservation and avoid doing anything that would get me disbarred (in Montana...if I get disbarred in CA or NY, good). I would be happy to act as the escrow agent for proof of the matters being discussed whilst keeping all such information confidential. So if proof consists of, say, a pay stub, I would confirm whether the pay stub is from a specified employer and indicative of a base salary in excess of $100k/year, but I would not provide information like who the employer is or the specific amount of the paycheck.

One time offer, though, as hunting season will soon begin and I will probably be at the cabin, drunk, a lot in October and November.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.