Originally Posted by 10Glocks
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS LS6 454 red with black stripes

[Linked Image from heacockclassic.com]

it must be a Virginia thing....

In High School ( Springfield VA), there was this punk spoiled kid, whose dad was some big time DC Attorney.

His dad bought him a brand new 70 Blue SS 396, buckets, 4 speed in Sept 69. 6 months later he wants a Corvette with the 454 Instead..

His dad said NO, so he went out and totaled the Chevelle on purpose.... so dad bought him the Corvette to replace it...

a month of so later, after Gym it was just he and I in the locker room... I said something along the lines of he was a jackass for totaling that Chevelle..
he told me to GF Myself.... that was it.... I just started beating his ass to a pulp.... not over the GFY, over the punk totaling the car I'd have loved to own.

one of the coaches, a Retired Marine Drill Sgt, broke it up.... since I was the one kicking ass, I was drug into his office, and he asked me what started that.
Coach liked me, because he and my dad had been young Marines in Korea in 1950....I told coach, that I walked out of the shower and the punk had asked me if he could blow me... no one liked the ahole punk anyway.... Coach told me good job on kicking his ass.

I didn't get a 70 Chevelle, but I got revenge for the wonderful one the rich punk had totaled.... was also applauded by the other coaches, and most of the guys in 6th period Gym over it....at the time It made me feel better anyway....( still does)

Last edited by Seafire; 09/11/21. Reason: spell check

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez