Bought a new Deere 5085E back in 2015. It’s been an ok tractor. No serious complaints. Looked at a comparable Kubota, at the time, but went with the Deere mainly due to the fact that dealer was only 15-20 minutes up the road (vs. 2 hours for the Kubota dealer from my ranch).

I’ve had the Deere dealer out at least 3 times (small piddly stuff), and each time they have stuck me for $1000 plus.

The most recent was due to the tractor throwing codes. Had ‘em come out, hook up their laptop, and they said it MIGHT be due to a loose wire at the firewall (that THEY had fixed previously due to rodent damage). They cleared the codes, and seemed to think everything was ok. They left. Ended up using the tractor 2 days later, and danged if it wasn’t throwing codes, again, within 10 minutes.

They came back out, and found that a crimp on butt-connector on one of those wires they had previously “fixed” had come loose, so they soldered it. They charged over $1000 to solder ONE WIRE.

This dealer owns over 20 locations in the Texas/Oklahoma Panhandles, so there is no way to get your tractor serviced in a 200 mile radius, without going through them.

Needless to say, I’ve HAD it! I’ve already got a deal worked out to trade it in on a Kubota M5-091.

Anyone else had a tractor DEALER that was such a ripoff joint, that you finally got fed up, and went with another brand??? I’m not talking about “bad product”, I’m talking about the SERVICE on that product being SO bad, that you just finally decided you’d HAD IT....