We've had a Kubota L3130 FWD since about 2004, sneakin' up on 2K hours now. Only major problems have been with the front axle assembly. Been rebuilt twice (seals/bearing) in the past eight years. I attribute much of that to dumbasses not taking it out of FWD when running it on pavement. Only time it ever croaked on me, was when a plastic interlock switch on the shift linkage broke a few years ago. Loader gets used hard, 8' power angle plow and other attachments for on the skid steer quick detach.

Also have a pair of JD455 diesel mower tractors, both from the late 90s. Over 2,400 hours on each. Been good machines and mowin' sonsabitches. Steel cab and snow blower for one, still works fine. If there was a better diesel mower tractor made, I don't know of it?

Latest addition is a JD 1023E that replaced the worst POS Kubota has ever made: GR2100 diesel AWD mower tractor. Great little machine for getting in and out of tough spots, while it lasted Turned into a friggin' money pit at eight years and almost 900 hours. Blown head gasket; new starter and water pump, same summer; Aluminum PTO gear box on mower deck went tits up and cost over a thou to replace. Then the power steering cylinder mounts broke off. Put in on Marketplace and away it went.

About the time I sold the GR and bought the 1023E, we got a new Kubota 75HP track loader. Kubota dealer was pissed that I got the JD, intead of another Kubota subcompact mower. Tough chitski. Two years and almost 500 hours, the 1023E is going strong.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.