Originally Posted by IA_fog
You can all point fingers at ANY color or you can worship any color, just like Ford Chevy dodge
I personally wouldn’t own a Kubota, dealership here sucks and good ole boy club to boot. Kubota are good but not as finished as a Deere kinda of like a Tahoe vs a Denali
Yes Deere has eco models and higher grade models
Ive always owned Deere have had good ones and one that gave a few fits, maintenance and storage played a key part
My Deere dealer now try’s to bully but if you stand your ground they back down. Any problem I have ever had I always ask first is this still under warranty? And what’s my cost going to be before I even get it looked at. They can give you a close estimate if you give them a detailed report of what it is doing. If the op keeps throwing the same code I’d be all over the service manager in person asking how incompetent help he has if I keep getting the same problems over and over. Also if yours is out of warranty any dealer coming to you is going to charge a base service fee just to come out, do you have a way to haul to dealer? Could save a bunch of money one just that.
Cat sprayer and spreader dealers got outrageous around here several years back, managers always fought at service desk on pricing especially warranty work and many went other colors next purchase run but cat still arrogant

I pretty much agree with what you said. I’m not getting into an “orange vs. green”, argument, as much as I’m getting into a “greedy Deere dealer vs. reasonable Kubota dealer” argument.

I’m not gonna hang on to the Deere if it means I gotta risk dealing with these greedy basturds, anymore.

Called the Kubota dealer this am. Gonna do the trade for the M5-091. Getting some rear weights, an extra rear remote, and a buddy seat.

The REAL problem is Deere letting “local” dealers buy up multiple dealerships, to the point that they become “regional” dealers, with no competition for HUNDREDS of miles. They are, essentially, a regional MONOPOLY at that point. That’s not good for other guys who’d like to be dealers, and it’s CERTAINLY not good for customers....