I dont know how the indians can stop this hunt. The northern third of Wisconsin is in the Ceded territory .Outside of that I just dont know how they have any say in the matter. Most of the reservation land is in the ceded territory , but it goes way outside the reservations.. If we can at least get a wolf hunt outside the territory , it would reduce the wolf numbers where there are the most deer and that is in the southern part of the state.. This would be a start . They aught to just have a hunt anyway. There is no doubt many are being shot . I have yet to see a wolf and have land in northern Wis. for 32 yrs. now. There are years where the wolves starve cause there are so few deer anyway. Last year was a mild year , easy on the deer and hard on the wolves. I didnt find a wolf kill this spring for the first time in about 10 yrs. Many wolves starved . They do kill coyotes however, every chance they get.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23