Originally Posted by EIB0879
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Yup. A lot of Hmong’s think they can hunt fish anywhere anytime no license no laws. A number of years ago near Meteor, WI a Hmong trespasser was caught by a landowner hunting a deer stand. During the confrontation the Hmong trespasser shot and killed the landowner. I would not be surprised to see many, many more trespassing & confrontations all over the country by Illegals because of the current situation. Anyone know what happened to that Hmong murderer? He is probably free by now.

I remember that. One time I was talking to one of our guys in La Crosse and he said one of those guys that was killed was a friend. He was really pissed off and didn't have anything nice to say about the Hmong.

I live just down the road from the Coulee experimental forest of 3500 acres. Beautiful piece of land. I have seen very few deer compared to the surrounding area of farms, there are no songbirds , woodpeckers etc. and I can count the number of squirrels I have seen in 15 years on one hand! Hmong hunt it heavily as do some others. I told this to a Warden who was questioning me at a trailhead and he would not buy any of it! The shape of things to come disgusts me!