Originally Posted by GAGoober
Since Plugs is flying many of these new illegals up to Fort McCoy maybe he can put em on the Reservations up there. I am sure they will repopulate a lot of the towns up there too. Surely all the Biden voters up there will welcome it & they deserve it. These illegals like to hunt & fish too but they could care less about private property/ trespass laws which is already proven by their actions, no licenses or regulations either. That ought to go over good with landowners & WI Warden Gestapo Army.

A good example of this was the resettlement of Hmong from Vietnam into parts of Wisconsin. Big violators. I had a run in with them on my property near the Lower Wisconsin State Riverway. County Sheriff was called and cited them for trespassing which they ignored and did not show up in court. Warrants were issued for their arrest (7 or 8 of them) but nothing happened. Wisconsin DNR was alerted to their activity in the area and pinched 4 of them for hunting small game w/o a license and shooting song birds. They did not pay fine or show up in court. The local DA had enough of their nonsense and contacted the DA in Dane County where they lived and warrants were served and arrests were made. A liberal group of lawyers came to their defense and some how charges were dismissed..

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime