I keep trying to retire, at nearly 68 I have watched friends die at 65 and never have a day off. One of my best friends got sick at lunch and headed to his apartment to lie down and they found him, motor running in the ditch, cold and lifeless. I have 200 acres in Weakley County, covered up with deer, and an 8 year old grandson. I plan to finish this last project and quit making my bosses a lot of money they do not share.

I picked up a Genesis No Till Drill and got my first fall planting done, next spring I will do more and also plant my own dang dove field. Have 20 Chestnut trees that are 10 years old, if I had time I could stay busy running deer out from under them during bow season.

I have fished exactly 2 days in the last 5 years and am about to spend more time at that. I have lots to do, a house to build for old folks and I plan to go back to Sporting Clays and skeet shooting.

You need to come down to West TN and we will talk about next session of the legislature too, you can help me wheedle the GA...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA