Originally Posted by bulkie_roll
I never said that one auction was the new trend . To analyze the market , you need more than one data point .

You guys don't appreciate folks posting live auctions , but all you do is bash the auctions after the gavel falls with your bitching/griping/complaining about the realized prices .

Let people post live auctions and do all the above banter while it's happening to let the prospective bidders know how much the listed arm is NOT rare , has NO condition and is JUNK . This way here your perceived influence will keep a $300 rifle a $300 rifle . This way the only folks that are soured by your comments are the sellers , not the sellers and buyers .

You don't have to tell people you are worried about marked up prices , your raillery says it .

What auction is being bashed? gunsinternational.com is not, and never has been an auction site.

Are you referring to the auction prices from John's auction? I thought a few things went high, I thought some things went low, but most seemed in line with my expectations. In other words, it was a normal auction. I don't know that anybody is bashing that.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com