If I buy a firearm and it’s being shipped to my FFL , I always ship the seller a Storm/Pelican case BEFORE the item gets shipped to me (on my dime) like the style Long Beard King posted .

Included is 2 Master locks to lock the outside of the case . I get a key and he gets a key . He puts his key in the case before locking the padlocks . These cases are the best and toughest made . Large for rifles/shotguns and a small for pistols . Those cheap Doskocil/Plano Walmart affairs aren’t worth the time or effort …. Heck , the ones offered from Harbor Freight are much better if you actually need to clip coupons and are half the cost of the Storms/Pelicans .

Shipping firearms that are irreplaceable in cardboard boxes (regardless of the bubble wrap) baffles me knowing full well how these carriers treat our packages . There will always be guys who will gripe about the prospect of having to spend extra $$ shipping these empty cases to the seller before he ships as they purchase guns that are worth thousands and thousands of dollars .

You’re going to spend that money on Advil/Tylenol/Excedrin if the firearm comes in destroyed .

Step over a dollar to pick up a dime .

Last edited by bulkie_roll; 10/08/21.