Originally Posted by Big Sky
I've owned several 9mm's and I'm struggling to find one light weight and slim enough in design for comfortable concealed carry. I recently had Glock 43X and hated everything about it once I started shooting it. I'll skip all the reasons I hated it, but I won't own another tiny Glock. I replaced it with a S&W Shield Plus. I like the S&W and many of the issues I had the Glock have been solved with the Shield. However it's still a little wide and probably could be just a little lighter weight. I mean it works okay, but it just seems like there should be something else out there that is better. So has anyone found a comfortable to carry 9mm, that is lightweight, slim, and still accurate?

I've had and carried single stack 9mm pistols since Kahr came out with their P9. I carried that for many years. I also have the Glock 43, and I like it a lot. I also like Ruger's LC9S Pro, which I had for many years, and carried some. All of the above should be a bit slimmer than the Shield Plus, if that's your main objective. The slimmest of the above, I believe, would be the Ruger LC9S Pro. It might be exactly what you're looking for, if they still make it (and, if not, you can likely find a lightly used one for a very reasonable price, since so many have switched to the compact double stack models that have come out in the last few years). All of those I mentioned are extremely reliable and shootable guns.