Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Sig 365XL. The sun, the moon and the stars aligned for me. It fits so tight against the body in a Milt Sparks VM2, I hardly know it's there. Neither does anybody else. smile

OP was looking for something thinner and lighter then Shield Plus. How does Sig 365XL fit into that scenario confused
Based on most suggestions I would simply keep Shield Plus and load it with fewer cartridges with bullets of lighter weight. There are lighter copper,zinc alloy bullets w/o lead out there. Companies like Underwood, Liberty,.... offer such loads. Naturally you have to search for info on expansion and penetration of such boutique loads.

You do what you do. I'll do what I do.. And part of what I do is make the OP aware of a different, maybe better for him mousetrap. Thinking outside the box isn't a bad thing.

A 365XL in a Milt Sparks vm2 is a very compact package. Very thin and disappears underneath a T-shirt. Never mind the fact that I shoot the 365XL better than any other gun I've carried during the last 15 years.

OP asked for suggestions. Not for some commie fugktard to make comments and criticize somebody else's suggestions..

Now go stand in a bread line, you commie ass sucker.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH