Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Well, nobody will be able to tell you what is going to be best for you.

I recently sold my Kahr CW9 in favor of the 43X. I really like the 43X.

If you haven't shot a Kahr, you might want to give one a try. Compared to the Glock, it is a tad shorter in the grip, thinner in the grip and slide. The trigger is a smooth rolling stroke. Not the take-up and 'wall', like a Glock. CW9 has a 7-round magazine, and 8-rounder available that sticks out a bit further on the bottom.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The Kahr never bobbled once, from the day I first shot it. Accuracy was good. The target above was 20 yards if I recall correctly. I was just sawing the trigger going through the 200 round break-in that Kahr recommends. As I said already, it never bobbled.

There are others out there that are highly regarded. Sig 365 or 365XL seem to be what most people really like. also Springfield Hellcat, S&W Shield, Ruger quickly come to mind. I don't have any hands-on with any of them to share though. There are many others too, I just kind of hit the wave-tops. Try to handle and shoot as many as you can.

If I remember correctly the guys on THR? said the steel cased Winchester ammo was among the worst available. I have no experience with it, but if what people write is true that is a huge endorsement for the Kahr pistol.