Originally Posted by boatanchor
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by kwg020
Ruger Predator. I really want one but I don't really need it. I still want it.

kwg

I assume you mean the Hawkeye Predator.

Not necessarily, I swore that I would never own another Ruger rifle, but one of my buddies stuck me with a new Ruger American Predator in 204 Ruger. It has some awesome features for a budget rifle.......the stock is Tupperware like so many others these days but has a very good bedding system (night and day better than on my recent Tikka purchase). It has the Glock style trigger that I HATE, but I was able to get it to 30oz.......better than my new Tikka again. and I absolutely love the AI 10 round magazine, again much better than the Tikka magazine. for the icing on the cake it shoots better also.........never say never !!!!!!!!!!!

BA-

Unlike the Savage Accu- trigger ,that "Glock" trigger on the Ruger can be made normal feeling by simply removing the safety blade. The slot in the trigger feels like a grooved trigger face and with a lighter return spring change the Ruger triggers can be made to break like a glass rod at about 2.5 pounds.

Another advantage of the Ruger over the Tikka is that the Ruger is made by American workers and serviced by Ruger- not the crooked sh*tbirds at Beretta.

Last edited by jk16; 10/12/21.