Originally Posted by jwall
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
It seems based on the results that the poll splits along the same line that divides most of the other threads on this forum: the Tikka vote likes out of the box MOA accuracy but doesn't care as much about plastic vs. wood/metal and the M70 vote cares about accuracy but might sacrifice a smidge of out of the box ease for all metal components, walnut, etc.

I've followed this thread closely and am surprised

I have 2 Tikkas, T3 Lite SS (2003) & T3X Lite SS (2018) and BOTH triggers are FANTASTIC (emphasis). No creep,
No travel, No over travel, No adjustment needed, - Perfect.

Has something changed on the 'newer' Tikkas?

I have NO criticism of my 2 Tikka rifles. I have other rifles I like TOO but the 70 Classics are too robust.
My XTR is slimmer - trimmer - AND lighter. I have no need for CRF so that is moot.

I'm just relaying my experiences with my Tikkas. I'm not rating them as # 1 but I haven't found anything wrong with them.

Jerry

The T3's have aluminum recoil lugs that should be changed out. That's not a problem with the new T3X models though. That's the only "gripe" I had about my T3.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA