Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
I's on the Losartin the only side effect is I gots a constant hard on...

Tell me more? laugh

https://www.verywellhealth.com/cozaar-also-improves-sexual-function-2966814

The 12-week study of 164 men, all with hypertension, was divided into 2 groups of 82, one group with sexual dysfunction, the other group reported normal sexual functioning. Both groups took losartan in dosages of 50 to 100 milligrams daily for the 12 weeks of the study. In the group of men with sexual dysfunction, 88 percent reported improvement in at least one area of sexual function and 73.7% reported an improved quality of life.1

The number of men reporting improvement was at 88% during the study. The number of men involved in the study who reported impotence dropped from 75.3 % to 11.8%. The results of this study raise hope for men who have quit taking other blood pressure medications because they interfered with sexual function. Sexual dysfunction was defined for the study as decreased libido, impotence and poor sexual satisfaction.

The study group of men without sexual dysfunction, the drug did not produce changes in sexual function or satisfaction.

Might be related to most cardiologists stopping beta blockers when starting cozaar.