Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
I mean the law as defined by present day LEO’s, prosecutors and Judges at every level. Do you actually give a damn on a moral level anymore? The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

The rule of law refers to a system wherein the law is above the will or status of any individual, and is applied equally across the board, regardless of the status of the person involved. We don't have that anymore. We have instead a system whereby those who advocate for the destruction of traditional America can spend the four years of a Republican president's administration rioting and burning down buildings, looting, pulling down our monuments right out in the open, attacking the police (and police stations), and everyone else they perceive not to be in support of their cause, killing people for their skin color and politics, and if they are arrested at all, are immediately let go, and no charges are filed against them. But if one were an advocate of preserving our nation's traditions and culture, and were caught in our nation's capital taking selfies in the context of a protest where the police opened the doors and invited you in, you are arrested, placed in solitary confinement for months on end, and reported in the news to be an insurrectionist.