Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Is killing a lying, stealing, corrupt politician right or wrong?

I have often asked myself this. Where is the line between defending our Constitution and obeying the law? As good decent people we might struggle with that concept and those that are subverting our nation are taking advantage of us. Take for example Bennett Schiff. He has lied so many times and knows nothing will be done about it. He thumbs his nose at those of us that value decency and are trying be patient and hope our justice system will do what needs to be done. All the while he still gets away with undermining what's right. So here is what always comes to my own mind as a question for myself. Am I by being part of allowing this to continue truly obeying the Constitution as the Founders intended. In my mind they wrote every word of those documents to enforce the basic God given rights we all share and to be true to God means to do my part in trying to ensure those that follow me can enjoy that same life of freedom. For me the time for action is not if it should be taken but where and when and how.

Last edited by Jim1611; 12/18/21.