Originally Posted by goalie
We have a two tiered legal system.

Anyone that respects a two tiered legal system is either one of the small, elite tier, or an idiot.....

Unfortunately this ^^^

Most folks never get to see this. Some of us have seen it and we are not happy with it. John Roberts said "we don't have democrat and republican judges". I say Bull$hit !!!

Rainshot said it:

For a better understanding of what we're dealing with I'd suggest reading Sidney Powell's book "licensed to Lie". It pretty well describes what we're going through now. Our legal System has been corrupted and it goes to the top of the Federal judiciary. Over the years the Clintons, Bush and Obama have managed to populate our Federal Judiciary with their minions that rule politically instead of legally. They want to Make Law instead of Enforce Law..
Want to change the Federal Judiciary? Change those that appoint and control it. Quit re-electing people that don't have your liberty in mind.

The democRATs and leftists are in control of the court rooms now.

My guess is now the FBI has raised the danger rating on this forum just on this thread alone. We are questioning the honesty of the courtrooms. That's a no no in many folks minds.
Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 10/22/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.