Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Not the Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
I mean the law as defined by present day LEO’s, prosecutors and Judges at every level. Do you actually give a damn on a moral level anymore? The moral principals that define my integrity, and my ethics are all that concern me any longer. I fear the law, but have no respect for it, mainly due to its biased application. A government this corrupt deserves no respect and no support from honest folks.

The problem here is the law is not defined by LEOs, prosecutors, and Judges. It is defined by the Legislative body which passed the law to begin with. When you choose to define morals and ethics on your level only you have stepped onto the slippery slope of moral relativism which is one of the very things tearing us apart so you thus further the problem.

Ah, but that is where you are wrong. You see, Congress abrogated their authority long ago. Instead, we have nameless and faceless bureaucrats who make rules. EPA, IRS, CDC, OSHA all pass regulations that you are I are supposed to abide. Remember no renters can be kicked out for not paying rent? CDC somehow found the authority. Bureaucracies staffed by political hacks with their own agendas are who is responsible for much of what we endure as laws these days.

Yours in Liberty,

BL