Social media and cell telephones. Both have caused me a ton of investigative work while I was an SRO. No matter what I did and why I did it, I was the bad guy even when the evidence was truly against the perpetrators. You can't win against social media. Unless the officer had a camera in his car that video'd the real story this is just another internet call out thread with the police being the bad guys. I'm sure the women in the car felt like they could do what ever they wanted since the officer was out numbered 3 to 1.

Never mind it all because in 10 years there will be no patrol officers. If you are lucky you will get a detective to investigate your murder or the murder of a close relative or friend. There will be no one to take your 911 phone calls or investigate your traffic accidents. It will be up to you to do your own. The bad guys are winning. Accept it. Just what the trial lawyers and democrats have always wanted.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.