Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by shootem
Baldwin will walk if there was no malicious intent. If it was the crew’s job to provide him with a non-lethal prop and he did not introduce live ammo into the set there’s no crime. Can’t imagine even a civil suit being successful against him. He was going thru the normal course of action.

The production team ? Now that’s another story. Somebody spit in their chili big time there.
That may be true if he was pointing it at a cast member during filming. There is absolutely no reason to point a gun at a crew member, let alone pull the trigger.

Yep. If so, that would be “malicious intent”.

Hide & watch. It wasn’t Baldwin’s responsibility to “vet” the prop gun. And I agree about the possibility of stupid actions. I couldn’t bring myself to point any gun at another person without personally verifying it’s condition. Right now we don’t know under what conditions the prop was used or if it was discharged during active production. If there is a civil suit involving Baldwin I predict it will be Baldwin suing the production company.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."