Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by goalie

And for everyone who is on here saying that they would never point a real firearm at someone even with blanks, I’m just going to assume and know you are lying if you’ve been in the Army within the last forty years or so.

The BFA on the end is red, easily visible, and it's that way for a reason.

Oh, so you’re saying that violating one of the central tenets of firearms safety is okay under certain highly regulated conditions?

I'm saying we trained with them in the Corps and didn't kill each other by accident. We understood what we were doing, why we were doing it, and used a visible device that didn't allow love ammo too be fired or the end of the barrel.

If you were dumb enough to snuggle a live round, load it, and shoot it with a BFA on your rifle, YOU were gonna be the one getting hurt........

So violating one of the central tenets of gun safety is okay as long as it’s regulated and no one gets hurt? Got it.

It's called training. I'll wait for your detailed explanation of how you propose to have a CAX without anyone pointing a weapon at anyone else.

Or maybe you just think the military should have more gender studies safety briefs and not train.

🙄

It’s called making a movie as realistically as possible with gun play involved. I’ll give you an explanation on that as soon as you give me one on how an actor can do everything required without to some degree relying on someone else with regard to gun safety and doing a few things that would never be done in a normal gun handling situation.

????

Where did I say any of that?

I'm just shocked the 24y/o diversity hire didn't pan out......