I wish your son and your family the best possible outcome. The coercive and anti-Constitutional demands from the liberals regarding an untested and ineffective “vaccine” is a black mark on the history of a once great nation. It’s unconscionable that THEY would deny lifesaving treatment in order to advance their political goals. Those of us that are holding out hoping that sanity will prevail will continue to be demonized and marginalized by the left. They think that we’re all sheep but they couldn’t be more wrong….
They like to hide behind science when it’s convenient for them and they ignore the science when it contradicts their distorted world view. My background is also in the medical field and my education is in biology….not that that matters but since some think that it gives them an air of authority I figured I’d mention it. Unfortunately many people in the medical field are sheep, liberal sheep that are paralyzed by the emotions that rule their life. In my experience I’ve worked with doctors that were dumber than dogshit and nurses (PA’s, ARNP’s, etc) that didn’t have a scintilla of brain matter, common sense or decency. I’ve also worked with the aforementioned that were incredibly talented and capable. Just because someone works in the medical field does NOT mean their intelligent enough to change a diaper. If anyone doubts that they need only look as far as this past year and a half to see the ignorance proudly displayed by the medical field….it’s absolutely sickening the lengths some are willing to go to in order to force their political will on others. The whole “my body my choice” argument should be shoved up their liberal ass sideways.

Again FB….. I wish you all the best of luck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~