Originally Posted by czech1022
Fireball:

It's the mealy-mouthed "our doctors are not comfortable doing the surgery" that gives you a possible solution. The doctor you talked to did not simply say it's the policy of the Stanford Medical Center to deny medical care for anyone who does not have the shot - he tried to wiggle his way out of it, which means a little bit of pressure applied correctly might turn things around.

Go back to the same doctor. Pull out your phone and turn on the video recorder. State your name, the date and the name of the doctor you are talking to. Ask the following questions:

1. Dr. ---, the last time we spoke, you told me that Stanford Medical Center would deny medical care for my son if he didn't get Covid shots before surgery - is that correct?

2. Dr. ---, you and a team of 21 doctors, after working with my son for years have decided that he needs surgery. Why are you refusing to do the surgery now?

----- 'The doctors are not comfortable": Have the doctors had the shot? Do they wear masks during surgery? If yes, what are they afraid of?
: Do the doctors realize that he can contract Covid even if he gets the shots? And if he doesn't contract Covid, what are they afraid of?
----- "It's for your son's safety": What safety issures will my son face if he gets surgery at the Stanford Medical Center without having the Covid shots?
: Right now he is more concerned with the serious side effects and deaths that have been documented with people who have had the shots.
----- "Why are you recording this?": I'm going to give a copy to the local newspapers, television stations, several online news websites and YouTube. My lawyer also says he's really interested in hearing the answers to these questions.

If he says he cannot discuss a specific person's medical care on camera, say "That's fine, let's not discuss my son's particular case. In general is it Stanford Medical Center's policy to refuse medical care to people who have not had the Covid shots?"

If he says he can't answer that question, ask who can answer it - and since your son's health depends on the answer, you need to talk to that person RIGHT NOW. Keep the camera rolling when you get to talk to him/her. If they say they won't talk to you if they are being recorded, ask "Why not?" and record the answer. Explain that you don't want to discuss your son's case, all you want is to know Stanford's written policy on providing medical care to people who have not had the shot. Regardless of the answers, go to the news with your video.

The alternative is to comply, and accept any negative effects that result from the shots.

Only you and he can make that decision, and I wouldn't fault you whatever you choose to do.

I'll pray for you.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful post.

LOL