Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

We ask that You will show them to be but mortal men and bring into their lives that which may make them consider the evil they do here each week.

Do you seriously think that people on here are evil?

I don't know the personal lives of any here. However, I'm told that I will know them by their fruit. That includes the fruit of their words as Jesus Himself described. He hated most those who defied Him in turning the lost from His gift of life. What greater harm is done than that of standing in the Way of others getting the gift of heaven to suffer forever. If that is not evil, then tell me what it is?
Jesus and God never hated anyone. Look at 1st John 3-15 and 4-20. There are a few hundred other verses that prove that. That said, God most certainly hates all evil and a lot of these foolish creatures of Satan are most certainly evil, which is defined as anything that contradicts the Holy Nature of God. Now, we are all sinners but if we believe all sin is forgiven if our hearts are pure and realizes, condemns, and asks for forgiveness for any evil we perceive we have. Those who won't will not have forgiveness and their reward will be Hell for eternity. This is why we should just leave them to themselves. They are spiteful hateful deviants trying to be funny. Do not humor them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.