Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
He hated most those who defied Him in turning the lost from His gift of life. What greater harm is done than that of standing in the Way of others getting the gift of heaven to suffer forever. If that is not evil, then tell me what it is?

You should probably study those words real hard.

You should probably study what God's Word says real hard.

"The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate."

Proverbs 8

You yourself have single handedly pushed away more members here than Satan himself. Your a Charlatan, an arrogant ass and most likely a severe narcissist. You're a bane to religion and anything Godly, You resemble nothing of a Christian except that you are human.

You should team up with Safariman, you'd make a great couple.

I went back and reread my first statement here.
I stand by EVERY sentence.
Show me from the Bible where I err and I will repent of it.
You still have not answered the question,
"If that is not evil, then tell me what it is?"

You talk like care about people's souls.
Show me where YOU are leading folks to Christ.
Jaguar started out the thread with a prayer for the nations of this world. He is doing a service to try to get God's help to this forum and others around the world.
I posted one and a detailed response that includes the gospel. The bottom of this post has the gospel. Christ deserves all of the credit, not the trolls who undermine everything of God.
The only thing I remember that came from you this year are railing accusations for not placating and appeasing enemies of that same gospel. Prove me wrong.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/26/21.