Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by xxclaro
I'm not sure internet prayer is a thing....

I’m sure God hears internet prayers, but He must also have a sense of humor to listen to these prayers from unworthy and hypocritical liars that profess religious beliefs, yet treat their fellow man so rotten.

What a pack of losers.

Iirc HE said, see who is for me and who is again me. I profess to be no more than a sinner, but please dont call the vipers my brothers, for they have a different father, just as JESUS said when HE whipped them out of the Temple and called them vipers and said HE knew their father, a murderer. Who was their father the murderer? Cain, from the seed of tares GOD said satan scaattered in with HIS seed. He said in Luke that Adam was HIS son, so who planted GODS seed in Eve? Adam. Who scattered the seed of tares in with HIS seed in Eve? Satan.
Thats why GOD loved Abels gifts but not Cains. HE knew Cains gifts were from Satan. Satans seed are not my brothers.

They blaspheme HIM saying my FATHER doesnt exist. They are destined to the lake of fire. Not my brothers until HE takes the scales off their eyes.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin