Last week we had a lot going on and it didn’t look like I’d be able to break away to get up to my buddy’s cabin. My sweet wife told me that she used a couple vacation days and that she’d take care of everything. She said she can tell when the mountains are calling and I need to get away to the wild places. She went out of her way to allow me to go hunting…..I thought about that as I drove through brilliant fall colors into the mountains. I thought about how lucky I was to have a wife that isn’t jealous of my need to get out into the woods and just how rare that selflessness is in marriages today. As the brilliant orange, yellow and reds glowed in the broken rays of sunshine and I pondered my luck in choosing the perfect woman the AM radio broke in with…”I have seen the morning burning golden on the mountains in the sky. Aching with the feeling of the freedom of an eagle when she flies.” Those words described my emotions as I got deeper into the mountains. But it was ultimately the title of the song that is most applicable to me

Loving her was easier than anything I’ll ever do again….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~