Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The Eternal Sonship of Christ

Pastor Roger Jimenez

Originally Posted by K22
Another sheep fleecier. Geesh, there is no end to them.

24:10 Pastor answers your false accusation.

So does my Lord,

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Thanks for making sure that I get plenty of blessings.
☕ 🙂 👍

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Yep, exactly what you do.
He sure had a lot to say about your kind.

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD.

2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

You falsely accused me and/ or Pastor Jimenez of "fleecing the flock", did you not?
However, the sermon was posted without charge to anyone who wishes to listen. You are known for weekly false accusations and railing.

People are welcome to discuss or disagree with the content of the sermon. However, as much as you must detest it, I believe and WILL continue to proclaim that Jesus IS THE Son of God!