Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
“Always” is an expression of time. I dunno that time exists in Heaven.
I've sort of thought that also. Time is hard to define.

Thoughts when I was young...

Time Place and Space make up our physical world, they are physical words, all our words exist only in the physical.

God exists outside of time place and space, his communication doesn't exist in our words, it is spirit and emotion.

God cannot in the least be explained with words, described with words, understood in a book of words.

God is infinity which is a word for something we really can't understand in our time place and space. Most think infinity means 'always' from right now, a time word. It's infinitely more than that... if you could select a dot in front of you right now, one dot out of the infinite dots in time... it'll go forward never ending, and backward never ending, it'll expand never ending and contracts never reaching nothingness. All at the same 'time'...

and of course that doesn't explain it really. That's God.

Jesus didn't write anything because we can't understand a reality of infinity, no time place or space. His message is spiritual and emotion, of service and devotion to each other, inclusiveness and love... resurrection.

Of course man has to bring it right back to time place and space with religions, tenets and books.

But Christ got his message out and is here for us all as he promised.

Kent