You can throw all the accusations at me you like. They are meaningless to me. It was your kind, religious leaders and followers that killed Christ. He taught against your belief, even down to the point of telling you to FIRST seek the kingdom, then and only then will all things be added to you. Christ taught that God does not dwell in temple made by hands. He never told the Disciples they must be born again, but did tell the religious people they darn sure needed to. And to add insult to injury, he told the religious leaders and followers that the Kingdom, God, had Jesus himself dwell in you, not out side somewhere. Those are the teachings that got him killed. He even told them that the Kingdom would NOT come by observation, but what are you doing? Your looking here and there waiting for someone or something to show up in the sky on a white horse. You read and teach the Book of Revelation like it is literal, never understanding what you are reading. The teachings you do come right out of the Dark Ages and anyone who doesn't follow that religious teaching is trashed. Much like when they, the church, burned them at the stake and at times even their horses for being witches. You read and teach the Bible as a literal book when it even tells you it is a book of allegories and mysticisms. You teach against other beliefs and consider them demonic such as Hindu, Buddism, Egyptian, but have no problem using their words believing they are Hebrew. You claim you are teaching the word of God, declaring his name to be YHWH, Jehovah, and a host of others, but turn around and say Amen, not even knowing what you are saying. You even go so far as to declare that the name Israel is a Hebrew name and then when confronted with the real meaning of names and words in the Bible, you blow it off with a, it doesn't matter, what matters is..............yada, yada, yada. You claim that any other teaching not christian is a cult, but that describes what you teach perfectly. Christ never taught herd mentality, but in fact taught against it, and once again that is why the religious clergy had him killed. It was not some demonic group, or the buddists or the hindu, Hari Christina, nor was it the Babylonians, Assyrians, or any other belief or culture that had Christ killed. It was the religious leaders who were teaching the same thing that is being taught today by the church. You may wear Christian name as some badge of honor, but I for one see them and their teaching as the antichrist in its true meaning. So as scriptures confirm, you and others preach, but you were never called to do so.
In case anyone is wondering as whether I believe in the Bible the answer is yes, in its true teaching.