Twice, locations were within 1 mile of each other.

Decided to take the interstate to the farm one morning. Not in the forecast, but there was a light rain in the area, that ended prior to my arrival. As I turned right from the offramp, onto the gravel road, I spy bright, sparkly things at the next gravel road intersection. These sparkly things were really shiny because of the rain that had passed through earlier. Got out, and imagine my surprise, but this was the beginning of picking up MANY Snap On sockets, wrenches, extensions, etc, etc. Easily a large milk crate FULL of Snap On tools. Looked, but did not see a toolbox in any of the ditches and the rain washed any tire tracks that may have been there.

Spent the long day on the tractor thinking about the good luck of finding several thousand dollars worth of Snappy on the road. When I returned home that night, eating a late dinner by myself, mom asked how my day had been. Told her, it started out great. Found a bunch of tools on the gravel road heading to the farm. Step dad piped up......where was this at? Yeah.......the road box dumped out of the back of his pickup that morning. Needless to say......I did not get to keep them.

SAME offramp, a year later, found a wallet laying in the center of the offramp at the top. Obviously some trucker, heading to Canada, turned on this offramp and locked up the brakes. Not sure what the problem was, but dual black marks for 100 feet. EVERYTHING was in the wallet. 1400 in cash (U.S. and Canada), credit cards, driver's license, etc. No clue when he had passed thru, but tossed the wallet in the pickup and went to farming. Turned in the wallet at the sheriff's office late that night. About three weeks later, I got a thank you and a $100 in the mail from the guy.