Originally Posted by KFWA
It would be amazing if Rittenhouse and the McMichaels were found not guilty

I didn't think the McMichaels has much of a chance but they have a real defense team

Its been brought out in their trial the homeowner called 911 11 times about home breakins, they have video of Arbery casing the neighborhood 4 times before the incident, someone told the McMichaels Arbery was armed when they went after him. Arbery was not jogging, its been established he was in the home (also now recognized as a home under construction, not a construction site

So they actually have a pretty strong case. The down side is the how the judge feels about Binder in the Rittenhouse case, the Judge in the McMichaels case feels the same way about the defense team.

The two cases are not even similar. Kyle retreated at every opportunity. Kyle was physically assaulted by each and every person he shot. The McMichaels were acting on heresay from the neighbors and chased down Arbery in their truck and confonted him with weapons. I dont know much about the Arbery case, but I did hear the parts about him not being recognized by anyone in the neighborhood and was not seen on film anywhere in the neighborhood except in peoples back yards on security camera, so the jogging thing is out the window.

Kyle is innocent and has almost every important minute captured on video.