Originally Posted by efw

I would on the one hand caution my son if he wanted to do what Kyle did but I’d also be damned proud that he desired to “be the change he wants to see”.

Lobby Day 2020 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_VCDL_Lobby_Day

This image is ONLY the front of the Capital... the entire fence line was like this... ALL FOUR SIDES INCLUDING govenor COONMAN'S MANSION/RESIDENCE. 75,000 people is a low estimate.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Lobby Day" in Virginia has been going on forever in this Commonwealth.

"Lobby Day" was a day established by Virginias as an OPEN DOOR DAY to meet Delegates face to face in their Offices to discuss matters important to Citizens. FYI, open carry and CC has ALWAYS BEEN NORMAL and COMMONPLACE... ALWAYS.

In 2019, when Virginia fell blue to the "Fughing Idiots" (deflave term)... guns were "temporally" banned inside "their cage". OF COURSE... that "temporary" became permanent after "two weeks, just to flatten the curve".

Outside "their cage" everyone is carrying... (personally, I carried my standard 3 firearms (+other defensive items))... but that was substantially below what most were carrying.

MANY MANY people I know were scared to death to come to this "Peaceful Protest" (as Ballz Boy called it). It was really shocking to me, that so many people that I would have thought were friends and allies were so terrified of what MIGHT happen... that they stayed home in their T1-11 hovels.

May God Bless any man that will STAND with me and mine... ALWAYS, will I ask my God to Bless them!

"Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death." (From a speech given by Patrick Henry) at Saint John's Church in Richmond, on March 23, 1775 to the Virginia House Of Burgesses)

Last edited by CashisKing; 11/19/21.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.