I actually taught school for a couple of years, got "certified" so I could teach "Building Trades", local school had a program, they built a house a year and sold it to fund it. They had a guy who was going to retiree in a couple, I taught Chemistry and Physics waiting on him to leave, then they cut the program out, (1978). Wanted me to stay and continue to teach sciences, I opted out. I thought teaching kids to lay brick and do electrical wiring and pour concrete was a good thing. (I donated all the concrete work to them in prior years).

Parents wanted you to beat the other kids as a method to make theirs mind, I got tired of the Dr.s and Lawyers complaining to the heat about my conservative views.

My pay for teaching and coaching football in '76 was $6,800.00, I tripled+ that doing side concrete jobs at night and on weekends and in the summers.

Communities do not want educators anymore, they want babysitters.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA