Battue, you bitch and moan more than most women I know

lack of grouse as a whole lot to do with loss of habitat specifically the general publics feelings that clearcutting is bad, west nile isnt helping the situation.

Pheasats- again habitat, if you cant see how farming practices have changed you're a bigger moron than you put forth here. there are no more hedge rows, its all crop to crop right to the woodline edge. Pheasants need those hedge rows and edge covers to propogate.

the deer herd is fine, you are familiar with the term Carrying capacity aren't you? the populations of the 80s and 90s were just too much, we are now getting more in line with what the CC of the lands are.

younger hunters are tending more towards archery season for a plethora of reasons, not the least withstanding is the fact you can really scout and pattern the deer. they enjoy hunting unpressured deer. maybe you should take up bow hunitng and stomp complaining.

I have had our entire 640 acrea camp to myself aside from opening day. I have passed several fairly decent bucks because I have a specific one I am after. I did fill a doe tag the first afternoon just to break in a new rifle.

I happen to know one of the commissioners, and have known him since i was about 10 years old. you wont find anyone who ahs done more towards getting kids involved in hunting and fishing than him. he is also the main reason we are allowed to hunt Bobcats in this state.

as posted above either go hunt or STFU, either way quit being an obnoxious blowhard

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell