Battue would probably really lose his [bleep] to know I have access to close to 70 tags a year to kill deer during the summer. and am expected by those farmers to punch a large number of those tags. he has probably never seen the damage done to a corn or soybean field by herd of deer, damage that deeply costs the farmer.

Lisa Williams research on WNV and Grouse is excellent. that doenst take away from the fact that Early successional forests, largely stemming from clearcutting are critical to off ther food resources grouse need. in fact its quite likely that lack ofquality forage is a driving factor in the succeptability to WNV. as evidenced by PGCs decision to shut down the december grouse season. along with research showing that the birds making it through hard winters show more resiliance to WNV. hmm, I wonder if quality food has anything to do with that robustness.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell